Thursday, March 28, 2013

Playlist for Thursday 28.3.13

4-5
Jessie Ware - 110%
Kings of Leon - On Call
ACDC - Back in Black
Little Green Cars - Harper Lee
Darwin Deez - Radar Detector
U2 - I will follow
Arcade Fire - Keep the car running
Jackson 5 - ABC
Eric Clapton - I Feel Free
Naked & Famous - Young Blood
Gorillaz - Feeling Good

5-6
They might be giants - You're on fire
The Coasters - Down in Mexico
Wild Party - When I get older
Sea Pinks - Following Wind
Queens of the stone age - The lost art of keeping a secret
Frank Sinatra -  I've got you under my skin
Blur - Girls & Boys
Asteroids Galaxy Tour - The Golden Age
Tina Turner - Proud Mary
Tame Impala - Apocolypse Dreams
Mumford & Sons - I Will Wait

6-7
Golden Earring - Radar Love
Sonny J - Can't stop moving
D:REAM - Things can only get better
Mackelmore - Thriftshop
Chic - Freak Out
Everything Everything - Kemosabe
Stardust - Music sounds better
Rose & The Howling North - Cuckoo
James Brown - I feel good
Queen - Somebody to love

No comments:

Post a Comment