Monday, March 11, 2013

Playlist for Monday 11.3.13

4-5
Suzanne Vega - Tom's Diner
Jake Bugg - Two Fingers
Rory Gallagher - A Million Miles Away
Glass Pear - Dizzy
Doves - Jetstream
Delorentos - Bullet in a gun
Zero 7 - In the waiting line
David Byrne & Brian Eno - Strange Overtones
Nina Simone - My baby just cares for me
The 4 of Us - Sunlight
National - Brainy
Icona Pop - I love it

5-6
ELO - Evil Woman
Wild Party - When I Get Older
Tallest Man On Earth - Love is all
Stunning - Romeos on fire
Everything Everything - Kemosabe
Willy Mason - Oxygen
Simon & Garfunkel - A hazy shade of winter
Little Green Cars - Harper Lee
Nirvana - On a Plain
Beatles - Lucy in the sky with diamonds
Fleet Foxes - White Winter Hymnal
Come On Live Long - Little Ones

6-7
Wilco - I'm the man who loves you
Fleetwood Mac - Everywhere
Band of Horses -  The Funeral
Moby - Run On
Jamie Woon - Night Air
Commitments - Mustang Sally
David Bowie - Where are we now?
Sea Pinks - Following Wind
Oasis - Roll with it
Velvet Underground - Sweet Jane
Chairlift - I belong in your arms
Minnie Ripperton - Les Fleurs
Simple Kid - Staring at the sun










No comments:

Post a Comment