Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Playlist for Tuesday 5.2.13

4-5
Sea + Air - Do animals cry
The Sonics - Have love, will travel
Frames - Revelate
Al Green - Take me to the river
LCD Soundsystem - I can change
Frank Sinatra - Come fly with me
Presidents of the USA - Peaches
Treesleepers - 21 Hookers
Paul Simon - Diamonds on the soles of her shoes
Jagwar Ma - The throw
Whipping Boy - When we were young
Everything Everything - Kemosabe

5-6
Angus & Julia Stone - Big Jet Plane
Kodakid - Shake Skin
C2C - Down the road
Bob Dylan - Don't think twice, it's alright
Kid Karate - Two Times
Air - All I Need
HAIM - Don't save me
The Cars - Just what I needed
Eels - New Alphabet
Nina Simone - Feeling Good
Davit Kitt - Say no more

6-7
Walk the moon - Anna Sun
Jake Bugg - Lightning Bolt
Brasil '66 & Sergio Mendes - Mas Que Nada
Fyfe - Solace
Rory Gallagher - Philby
Cream - White Room
Santigold - Lights Out
Bon Iver - Blood Bank
Little Green Cars - Harper Lee
Blur - The universal
Lisa Hannigan - I don't know
Sparks - Let the monkey drive

No comments:

Post a Comment