Thursday, February 7, 2013

Playlist for Thursday 7.2.13

4-5
Sigur Ros - Inni Mer Syngur Vitleysingur
The Tallest man on earth - The Gardner
Iggy Pop - The Passenger
Le Galaxie - Love System
Shawn Lee's Ping Pong Orchestra feat. Nino Moschella - Kiss the Sky
Cat Stevens - I love my dog
Allman Brothers - One Way Out
Two Door Cinema Club - Something good can work
Art Brut - Good Weekend
Doors - Break on through
Little green cars - My love took me down to the river
Macklemore - Thrift Shop

5-6
C2C - Down the road
Gil Scott Heron - The Bottle
Miles Kane - Give Up
Eric Clapton - I feel free
Kid Karate - Two Times
Pretty Lights - Finally Moving
Stone Roses - Fools Gold
Frank Ocean - Lost
Wilco - Impossible Germany
Holy Ghost - Wait & See
Republic of Loose - I like music
This Club - Up

6-7
Thievery Corporation - Lebanese Blonde
Aretha Franklin - Respect
Pulp - After You
Fleetwood Mac - Big Love
Metric - Help, I'm Alive
Isley Brothers - Take me in your arms
The Walls - To the bright and shining sun
The Band - The Weight
Kodakid - Shake Skin
De la Soul - All Good
Cake - Short Skirt, Long Jacket
Destroyer - Downtown
Eels - New Alphabet
U2 - I will follow

No comments:

Post a Comment