Thursday, February 14, 2013

Playlist for Thursday 14.2.13

Valentines Day

4-5
Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition
The Wannadies - You & Me
The Maccabees - Toothpaste Kisses
REM - The one I love
Kodaline - All I want
Frank Sinatra - I've got you under my skin
Beatles - Love is all you need
Twin Shadow - Five Seconds
James Vincent McMorrow - Breaking Hearts
Flight of the conchords - Its Business Time
The 4 of Us - Mary

5-6
Europe - The final countdown
Eels - Hey Man
Lumineers - Ho hey
EMF - unbelievable
Tame Impala - Apocalypse Dreams
U2 - With or without you
Ash - Girl from Mars
Carpenters -Close to you

6-7
Serge Gainsbourg - Je T'aime
Zutons - Valerie
Cat Stevens - i love my dog
James - Laid
Blur - Girls and boys
Dexys Midnight Runners - Come on eileen
Come on live long - Little ones
Ryan Adams - My winding wheel
School of seven bells - ILU
Avett Brothers - Head full of doubt/road full of promise
White Stripes - Fell in love with a girl
Elton John - Tiny Dancer
Little Green Cars - The John Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment