Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Playlist for Tuesday 18.12.12

4-5
Jagwar Ma - Come save me
The Lumineers - Ho Hey
Little Dragon - Ritual Union
Shakin Stevens - Merry Christmas Everyone
Kodaline - All I Want
Alt-J - Breezeblocks
HAL - Why do you come here
Fun. - We are young
Paul McCartney - Wonderful Christmas time
St. John The Gambler - Lemonade Man
Soulsavers - Gone too far

5-6
Black Keys - Gold On the ceiling
Le Galaxie - Love system
David Benoit - Carol of the bells
Brick + Mortar - Bangs
HAIM - Forever
Aled Jones - Walking in the air
Frank Ocean - Lost
Two Door Cinema Club - Sun

6-7
Louis Armstrong & The commanders - 'Zat you santa claus
Grizzly Bear - Yet Again
Cast of Cheers - Animals
Chvrches - The mother we share
Little green Cars - My love took me down to the river
Gregory Porter - Be Good
Bat for Lashes - Laura
Tame Impala - Elephant
Richard Hawley - Seek It
Icona Pop - I love it
Andrew Bird - Eyeoneye
The Pogues - Fairytale of New York

No comments:

Post a Comment