Monday, November 12, 2012

Playlist for Monday 12.11.12

4-5
The 4 of us - Washington Down
Phoenix - If I ever feel better
Spinners - Its a shame
Two Door Cinema Club - Sun
Tom Waits - Ice Cream Man
Metric - Help I'm Alive
Dexys - Shes got a wiggle
Daft Punk - Around the world
Little Green Cars - The John Wayne
Robert Plant - Cindy I'll marry you one day
Chairlift - I belong in your arms

5-6
Moby - In my heart
Alt-J - Something good
Bob Dylan - If not for you
Simple Kid - Staring at the sun
Wolfmother - Woman
Paul Weller - Thinking of you
Brick + Mortar - Bangs
Lisa Hannigan - I don't know
The Rolling Stones - Doom & Gloom
Bon Iver - The Wolves

6-7
Van Morrison - Brown eyed Girl
Smiths - How soon is now
Dan Le Sac Vs Scroobius pip - Thou shalt always kill
Radiohead - Just
Destroyer - Poor in love
Ash - Girl from Mars
Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb
Le Galaxie - Love System
Al Murray - Morning Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment