Thursday, October 25, 2012

Playlist for Thursday 25.10.12

4-5
Beck - Devils Haircut
This Club - I won't worry
Boo Radleys - Wake up boo
Led Zeppelin - Going to California
Director - Reconnect
New Order - Hellbent
Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - Our House
Little Green Cars - My love took me down to the river
Bat for lashes - Daniel
Cream - White Room
Django Django - Default

5-6
Kings of Leon - Knocked Up
Rolling Stones - Doom & Gloom
Teddybears - Punkrocker
Phoenix - Long distance call
Stone Roses - Sally Cinnamon
Frames - Revelate
Cake - Short skirt, long jacket
Lykke Li - I'm Good, I'm Gone
The Smiths - There is a light that never goes out

6-7
The Beta Band - Squares
Cars - What I needed
Thin Lizzy - Emerald
The XX - Angels
Two Door Cinema Club - Sun
Josh Ritter - Kathleen
Blur - End of a century
Marc Bolan & T.Rex - 20th Century Boy
The young Folk - Way down south
James Brown - The Boss

No comments:

Post a Comment