Thursday, September 27, 2012

Playlist for Thursday 27.09.12

4-5
Frank & Walters - After All
Metric - Gold Guns Girls
Black Strobe - I'm a Man
Blur - The Universal
Beach House - 10 Mile Stereo
The Who - 20th Century Boy
Sinead O'Connor - Mandinka
Eels - In my dreams
Friends - I'm his girl
The Jesus and Mary Chain - Just like honey
The Band - Caravan

5-6
Chairlift - I belong in your arms
The Verve - Bitter Sweet Symphony
Patti Smith - Land
Two Door Cinema Club - Something good can work
Soft Cell - Tainted Love
Jagwar Ma - Come save me
Perez Prado - Guaglione
Director - Reconnect

6-7
Wild Cherry - Play that funky music
Passion Pit - Take A Walk
Kings of Leon - Four Kicks
Neil Young - Don't let it bring you down
Twin Shadow - Five Seconds
Bell X1 - The great defector
Basement Jaxx - Do your thing
Horslips - Dearg Doom

No comments:

Post a Comment