Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Playlist for Wednesday 29.08.12

4-5
Lykke Li - I follow Rivers
Glass Pear - Dizzy
Powderfinger - Waiting for the sun
Staple Singers - I'll take you there
Ocean Colour Scene - Hundred Mile High city
The Fat Lady Sings - Arclight
Kills - Nail in my coffin
Curtis Mayfield - Superfly
Polica - Wandering Star
Pulp - Common People
Jimi Hendrix - All along the watchtower


5-6
Chairlift - I belong in your arms
Cream - White Room
Azealia Banks - 212
Elbow - Lippy Kids
Radiohead - Jigsaw falling into place
Bat for lashes - Laura
Joy Division - Love will tear us apart
Josh Ritter - Kathleen
LCD Soundsytem - I can change

6-7
Kinks - All the day and all the night
Dexys - She got a wiggle
The Who - Pinball Wizard
Beirut - Goshen
Killers - Mr Brightside
Cold Specks - Blank Maps
Foo Fighters - Times like these
Flight of the conchords - Business Time
Friends - Home
Todd Terje - Inspector Norse

No comments:

Post a Comment