Thursday, August 9, 2012

Playlist for Thursday 09.08.12

4-5
Joy Division - Love will tear us apart
Temper trap - Sweet Disposition
Angus & Julia Stone - Big Jet Plane
Cake - The distance
Bruce Springsteen - Born to run
Little Green Cars - My love took me down to the river
Oasis - Whatever
Thin Lizzy - The boys are back in town
Cardigans - My favourite game
Santigold - Disparate Youth
Pearl Jam - Alive
Passion Pit - Take a walk

5-6
Ramones - I wanna be sedated
Florence & the machine - Dog days are over
Queens of the stone age - Lost art of keeping a secret
Chairlift - I belong in your arms
Gill Scott Heron - The bottle
Queen - Don't stop me now
Muse - Starlight
The Who - My generation
Flaming Lips - She don't use jelly
MGMT - Time to pretend
Gnarles barkley - Smiley Faces
Elvis - Devil in desguise

6-7
Radiohead - Jigsaw falling into place
Rolling Stones - You can't always get what you want
Shearwater - You as you were
Paul Weller - Broken Stones
Eels - Souljacker Part 1
The Divine Comedy - National Express
Alt - J - Tesselate
ELO - Evil Woman
David Holmes - I heard Wonders
Bobby Womack - CAlifornia Dreaming
Presidents of the USA - lump

No comments:

Post a Comment