Saturday, August 25, 2012

Playlist for Saturday 25.08.12

 1:30 - 2
The Cake - The Distance
Angus & Julia Stone - Big Jet Plane
Yes - I've seen all good people
Oasis - Live Forever

2-3
King Charles - Bam Bam
Van Morrison - Wild Night
Little Green Cars - My love took me down to the river
The Who - My generation
David Holmes - I heard wonders
Patrick Wolf - Time of my life
Ram Jam - Black Betty
This Club - This Club
Best Coast - The Only Place
Blues Brothers - Everybody needs somebody to love
Doves - There goes the fear
Bell X1 - Alphabet Soup
MGMT - Time to pretend
Free - Alright Now

3-4
Chairlift - I belong in your arms
Supergrass - Pumping on your stereo
The Fall - Touch Sensitive
Kinks - All the day and all the night
Fatboy Slim - The Rockafeller Skank
Kingsmen - Louie, Louie
The Lovin Spoonful - Summer in the city
Bees - Minha Menina
Modest mouse - Float On
The Verve - Bittersweet Symphony
Buffy Clyro - Bubbles
Gypsy & The Cat - Sorry
Phoenix - Too Young

4-5
The Cult - Fire Woman
Noisettes - That Girl
Stevie Wonder - Superstition
The Commitments - Try a little a tenderness
Radiohead - Street Spirit
Steve Earl - I feel alright
De La Soul - Eye Know
Dire Straits - Money for nothing
Shearwater - you as you were
Stevie Ray Vaughan - Pride and Joy
Kasabian - LSF
Dave Brubeck - Take Five

No comments:

Post a Comment