Friday, August 31, 2012

Playlist for Friday 31/08/12

4-5
Metronomy - The Look
The Antlers - French Exit
Dexys - Come on Eileen
Cathy Davy - Sing for my supper
Billy Idol - Dancing with myself
Jimi Hendrix - All along the watchtower
Bat for lashes - Daniel
Aretha Franklin - respect
LCD Soundsystem - I can change

5-6
police - Can't stand losing you
jezabels - Easy to love
Bell x 1 - Alphabet Soup
Caribou - Melody Day
Stevie Wonder - Superstition
The Maccabees - Toothpaste Kisses
Killers - Mr Brightside
George Clinton - Born to run
Bruce Springsteen - Born to run

6-7
Hot Chip - Boy from school
Todd Terje- Inspector Norse
Richard Hawley - Leave your body far behind
Queens of the stone age - The lost art of keeping a secret
Blue Oyster Cult - The Reaper
Two Door Cinema Club - Something good can work
Queen - Don't stop me now
Bombay Bicycle Club - Shuffle
Cure - Friday I'm in love
Of Monsters & Men - Little Talks
Bat for lashes - Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment