Friday, July 27, 2012

Playlist for Friday 27.07.12

4-5
The Stunning - Brewing up a storm
Jackie Wilson - I get the sweetest feeling
Foster the people - Houdini
Whitesnake - Here I go again
Waterboys - And a bang on the ear
Chic - Freak Out
Chairlift - I belong in your arms
Fatboy Slim - Praise you
Don Henley - Boys of summer
Goldfrapp - Ooh La La
Bruce Springsteen - Born to run
Bodyrockers - I like the way

5-6
A-Ha - Take on me
HAIM - Forever
The Cure - In between Days
War - Low Rider
Doors - LA Woman
Strokes - Last Night
Paul Simon - You can call me al
Best Coast - The Only Place
David Bowie - Lets Dance
10cc - Dreadlock Holidays

6-7
Green Day - Basket Case
ACDC - Highway to Hell
Smiths - There is a light that never goes out
The Fall - Touch Sensitive
Icona Pop - I love it
Rolling Stones - Sympathy for the devil
Holy Ghost - Wait & See
Housemartins - Happy Hour
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
Phoenix - 1901
Depeche Mode - Personal Jesus
Van She - Idea of Happiness
Guns N Roses - Paradise City

No comments:

Post a Comment