Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Playlist for Wednesday 30.05.12

4-5
Friendly Fires (Aeroplane Remix) - Paris
Stornoway - I saw you blink
Verve - Lucky Man
Cat Stevens - I love my dog
Noisettes - Wild Young Hearts
Nick Drake - Riverman
Von Bondies - C'mon C'mon
Haim - Forever
Ryan Adams - New York, New York
Gil Scott Heron - The Bottle
The 4 of Us - Sunlight
Tokyo Police Club - Nature of the Experiment

5-6
Dire Straits - Walk of life
Black Keys - 10 am automatic
Moby - In my heart
The Decemberists - Yankee Bayonet
Austra - Beat and the pulse
Fleetwood Mac - The Chain
Cure - Boys don't cry
Jack White - I'm Shakin
Blur - Country house
Hans Zimmer - True Romance Soundtrack
Supergrass - Pumping on your stereo

6-7
Beach House - Myth
Rory Gallagher - Philby
Toro Y Moi - New Beat
Prodigy - 3 Kilos
Grimes - Skin
Field Music - Start the day right
Kinks - You really got me
Bound Stems - Winston
Smiths - The boy with the thorn in his side
Elbow - Grounds for divorce

No comments:

Post a Comment