Thursday, March 1, 2012

Playlist for Thursday 1-3-2012

4-5

Hot Chip - Boy from school
George Harrison - My sweet Lord
Metronomy - The Look
Stereophonics - Dakota
The Fat Lady Sings - Arclight
Django Django - Default
The Roots - The Seed
Empire of the sun - We are the people
Black Strobe - I'm a man
This Club - I won't worry

5-6

Midlake - Roscoe
Reverend & The Makers - Heavyweight champion of the world
The Cult - She sells sanctuary
Al Murray - Morning Sun
Lykke Li - I'm Good I'm Gone
Ocean Colour Scene - Hundred Mile High City
Darwin Deez - Radar Detector
Shearwater - You as you were
The Jam - Town called malice
David Holmes - I heard Wonders

6-7

Cat Empire - Hello
Cure - A Forest
Steely Dan - Peg
Dan Le Sac Vs Scroobius Pip - Look for the woman
Led Zeppelin - Ramble On
My morning jacket - One big holiday
Destroyer - Downtown
Chuck Berry  - No particular place to go
Roots Manuva - Witness the fitness
Bob Dylan - Don't think twice its alright

No comments:

Post a Comment