Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Playlist for Tuesday 7-2-2012

4-5
Wilco - I know
Beck - Loser
Beatles - Back in the USSR
Twin Sister - Bad Street
The Bees - A minha Menina
Andrew Bird - Eyeoneye
Gary Newman - Cars
Mando Diao - Motown Blood
Chemical Brothers - Let forever be
Black Keys - Gold on the ceiling
Paul Simon - 50 ways to leave your lover

5-6
Arcade Fire - Ready to Start
Massive Attack - Unfinished Sympathy
Cure - Love Cats
Django Django - Wor
Sir Mix Alot - baby got back
Sigur Ros - Inni mer syngur vitleysingur
Green Day - Good Riddance
Gotye - Somebody that I used to know

6-7
CCR - Bad Moon Rising
Kills - Nail in my coffin
Jean Jacques Perrey - EVA
National - Conversation 16
Bob Dylan - Subterranean Homesick Blues
My Morning Jacket - One Big Holiday
Stereophonics - T-shirt Sun Tan
Eric Clapton - I feel free
Wild Flag - Romance
Air - Seven Stars
Paul Weller - Out of the sinking

No comments:

Post a Comment