Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Playlist for Tuesday 14-2-2012

4-5

Cat Stevens - I love my dog
James - Laid
Frank Turner - Photosynthesis
Django Django - Default
Beatles - You've got to hide your love
Joy Division - Love will tear us apart
Blur - tender
Little Green Cars - My love took me down to the river
Serge Gainsbourg - Je T'Aime
Concretes - You can't hurry love
Roxy Music - Love is the drug
Miike Snow - Devils Work

5-6

Neil Young - Heart of Gold
King Charles - Bam Bam
The Avett Brothers - I and Love and you
Cake - Love you madly
Nazereth Love Hurts
Foster the people - Houdini
Ramones - Baby, I love you
Jeff Buckley - Lover, you should have come over
M83 - Midnight City
Futureheads - Hounds of love

6-7

Robert Randolph - I need more love
New Order - Bizarre love triangle
Dale Earnhardt Jr Jr - Vocal Chords
Stone Roses - Ten Storey Love Song
Erasure - Love to hate you
White Denim - Drug
Grimes - Vanessa
Arthur Russell - I couldn't say it to your face
The Black Keys - Gold on the ceiling
Beach Boys - God only knows

No comments:

Post a Comment