Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Playlist for Tuesday 31-1-2012

4-5
Tokyo Police Club - Nature of the experiment
America - Horse with no name
My Morning Jacket - One big holiday
Lisa Hannigan - Knots
Minnie Ripperton - Les Fleur
Doves - Pounding
Wilco - One Wing
Primal Scream - Move on up
Darwin Deez - Radar Detector
Van Morrison - Wild Night

5-6
Miike Snow - Devils Work
REM - The one I love
OK GO - Here it goes again
First Aid Kit - The Lions Roar
Thin Lizzy - The boys are back in town
Twin Sister - All around and away we go
Pixies - Where is my mind
Minutes - Fleetwood
Shearwater - Animal Life

6-7
Bob Dylan - If not for you
Queens of the stone age - Make it with you
Whitesnake - Here I Go Again
Happy Mondays - Step On
Beach House - Used to be
Stevie Wonder - For once in my life
Led Zeppelin - Gallows Pole
Air - Chery Blossom Girl
Outkast - Ms. Jackson
Johnny Cash - Folsom Prison Blues
The Shins - Simple Song

No comments:

Post a Comment