Monday, January 9, 2012

Playlist for Monday 9-1-2012

4-5
Cake - Love you madly
Beirut - Goshen
Morrissey - Suedehead
Destroyer - Kaputt
Johnny Cash - Folsom Prison
Twin Sister - Bad street
White Stripes - We are going to be friends
REM - Bad Day
Kasabian - Fire
Little green cars - My love took me down to the river
Ramones - Blitzkrieg bop
Josh Ritter - Girl in the war

5-6
Grace Jones - Pull up to the bumper
Led Zeppelin - Over the hills and far away
David Bowie - Sound & Vision
Garbage - I think I'm paranoid
Bob Dylan - All along the watchtower
Foster The People - Call it what you want
Midlake - Fortune
Rage against the machine - Renegades of funk
Architecture in Helsinki - Escapee
KT Tunstall - Black horse & the Cherry tree
Angus & Julia Stone - Big Jet Plane
The Band - Caravan

6-7
UNKLE - burn my shadow
Fleetwood Mac - Dreams
Cults - Go Outside
Al Murray - Morning Sun
Queens of the stone age - In my head
Bobby Womack - California Dreaming
I am Kloot - Proof
The Cold 100 - New Stories
A tribe called quest - Electric Relaxation
Robert Miles - Children

No comments:

Post a Comment