Monday, January 23, 2012

Playlist for Monday 23-1-2012

4-5
Wilco - Impossible Germany
Phoenix - If I ever feel better
Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child of Mine
John Martyn - Over the hill
Major Lazer - Can't stop now
Curtis Mayfield - Pusherman
The Cult - She sells sanctuary
Twin Sister - Bad street
Violent Femmes - Kiss Off
The Who - My Generation
Radiohead - Just

5-6
Shearwater - Animal Life
Stars - Wasted Daylight
Sugarhill Gang - Rappers Delight
Gotye - Somebody that I used to know
Friends - I'm his girl
Byrds - Turn, Turn
Weezer - Say it ain't so

6-7
David Holmes - My mate paul
Blur - Out of time
Clash - Police & Thieves
Destroyer - Downtown
Cat Stevens - Matthew & Son
Foster the people  - Houdini
Miike Snow - Paddling Out
Black Keys - Gold on the ceiling
Chairlift - Wrong opinion
The Meters - Cissy Strut
Pretty Lights - Finally Moving

No comments:

Post a Comment