Monday, December 12, 2011

Playlist for Monday 12-12-2011

4-5
Arcade Fire - Neon Bible
Eels - In my dreams
Massive Attack - Paradise Circus
Nick Drake - Pink Moon
Bright Eyes - First day of my life
Black Keys - Psychotic Girl
Blur - Out of time
Lindstrom & Christabelle - Lovesick
Smiths - there is a light that never goes out


5-6
The Unthanks - Gan to the Kye
Rolling Stones - Miss You
Green Day - Basket Case
St Vincent - Cruel
The Cult - She Sells Sanctuary
Devandra Benhart - Lover
The Kills - Nail in my coffin
Twin Sister - Bad Street

6-7
Ocean Colour Scene - The Day we caught the train
Other Lives - For 12
Blitzen Trapper - Furr
Spiritualized - Do it all over again
Frank Sinatra - COme fly ith me
The Undertones - My Perfect COusin
Radiohead - Fake plastic Trees
Kraftwerk - The Model
Foster The People - Houdini

No comments:

Post a Comment