Monday, October 3, 2011

Playlist for Monday 3-10-2011

4-5

Julia Stone - Catastrophe
Warren Zevon - Werewolves of London
Lisa Hannigan - Knots
Moby - In My Heart
St. Vincent - Cruel
Bob Dylan - I want you
Foster the people - Call it what you want
Death Cab for cutie - Doors unlocked and opened
Lana Del Rey - Video Games

5-6
Arcade Fire - The Suburbs
The Who - My Generation
Wilco - I Might
Deus - Constant Now
Ladyhawke - My Delerium
Holy Ghost - Do it again
Johnny Cash - Orange Blossom Special
Other Lives - For 12

6-7
Marilyn Manson - The Beautiful People
Josh Ritter - Girl in the war
Foo Fighters - The Pretender
PJ Harvey - The words that maketh murder
Paul Weller - You do something to me
Lana Del Rey - Blue Jeans
Kings of Convenience - I'd rather dance with you
The Coral - In The Morning
SBTRKT - WIldfire

No comments:

Post a Comment