Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Playlist for Wednesday 7-9-2011

4-5
Steve Earl - Lungs
Stars - Wasted Daylight
John Cale - Things
The Kills - Nail in my coffin
Steely Dan - Reelin in the years
Miike Snow - Black & Blue
Elbow - Lippy Kids
The Stone Roses - She bangs the drum
Deus - Constant Now
Goldfrapp - Caravan Girl

5-6
The Beach Boys - God Only Knows
REM - Drive
Kasabian - Fire
Led Zeppelin - Good Times Bad Times
Little Green Cars - My love took me down to the river
the 4 of us - Mary
The pogues - A rainy night in Soho
Clap your hands say yeah - Maniac

6-7
Eels - My beloved Monster
The Cure - A Forest
Pretty Lights - Finally Moving
America - Horse With No Name
Yuck - Get Away
Radiohead - My Iron Lung
Queen - Your best friend
Johnny Cash - Folsom Prison Blues
Arcade Fire - Ready to start

No comments:

Post a Comment