Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Playlist for Wednesday 31-08-2011

4 - 5

Cars - Just what I needed
Noah & The Whale - 5 years time
Beirut - Santa Fe
Spin Doctors - Two Princes
Chatham County Line - Chip of a star
Baccara - Yes Sir, I can boogie
Belle & Sebastian - Slow Graffiti
Starshine Vocal Band - Afternoon Delight
Minnie Ripperton - Inside my love
Arcade Fire - The Suburbs

5 - 6

The Clash - Complete Control
Director - Reconnect
Rory Gallagher - As the crow flies
Santigold - Lights Out
My Morning Jacket - Circuital
The Cure - Close to me
Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zero’s - Home
Boo Radleys - Wake Up
Cloud Control - Gold Canary

6 - 7

REM - its the end of the world
Cut Copy - Hearts on fire
Little Green Cars - My love took me down to the river
Paul Simon - 50 ways to leave your lover
Primal Sceam - Rocks
Talking Heads - Road to nowhere
Holy Ghost - Wait & See
The Drums - Lets go surfing
The Jezabel - Easy to love
Pulp - Common People

No comments:

Post a Comment